I received my August My Little Box last Saturday – it is a Parisian based monthly subscription box which costs £14.95 (inclusive of p&p) per month. Each month My Little Box has a different theme and the box is always beautifully illustrated in line with that theme. This month’s theme is ‘Friends’.
Each month My Little Box contains the usual high quality glossy booklet, which I love reading, additional product information cards, the My Little Box cloth drawstring bag, red hearts with cream background this month, (which contains the three to four beauty / skincare products usually three – one of which is a My Little Box item), two accessory items and a beautiful card that can be framed. Included in this months box are:
- A Nail Kit in a Gorgeous Case – File, nail clippers, cuticle stick and patterned emery file come in this beautiful designed case, pattern of which is throughout box. Case is embossed with ‘My Little Box on the front and ‘#NAILSINPROGRESS’ on the back – secure clasp closure =£7.50; (absolutely love this case, not sure about quality of items within – however very pleased to see this included – absolutely love the pattern);
- Clip On Fisheye All Smartphones – £12 – comes in a the matching pattern gift box gift with a small drawstring bag (this is only one of the reasons I love this box, such a great item to be included, one you would not think of but I have tried already and it works v well, able to get wide screen shots in v easily – however will still need a bit more practice);
- Batiste Stylist Hold Me Hairspray- 75ml – £4.49 for 400ml – (smells like hairspray as you would expect – I have tried few times and did give more hold to my hair but thankfully with no stickiness/ crunchiness – not v excited about this product but will still use it);
- Kadalys Comforting Face and Neck Cream – Yellow Banana and Mango– 40ml – (never heard of this brand – it is a thick white cream that leaves a lovely sheen to the skin, slightly sticky when you first apply, need to only to use a small amount at a time and leave for a few minutes, initially impressed, only negative is the slight stickiness);
- My Little Beauty Summer Lips SPF 15 – full size – £12 – (a tinted lip balm that applies smoothly and gives a wash of dark pink red colour – feels nice on the lips and love the packaging – happy SPF included too); and
- Also included in this months box was a packet of Sweet & Salty Proper Corn – £1.
I am delighted with the contents of this months box, which I think are excellent value for money, I will use everything, only item not really excited about is the hairspray but do not mind as all the other products, accessories, extra special details and the box design more than make up for it. Even though I was more than happy with last month’s box, I prefer this months – you can see what I got in last months box here. I still am hoping I will receive more makeup up items in future boxes as recently there has been a lot of skincare items included. I would definitely recommend subscribing to this box as it gives you something slightly different / contains a variety of items and is a lovely surprise each month.
Thank you for looking – any queries / comments please let me know and if you would like a separate review on any of the above products just let me know. Also if you received this months box would love to know what you thought, what were your favourite items this month?
If you are not already a follower would love you to follow my blog too – would mean a lot.
Best Wishes Liz x