Glossybox UK is five years old this month and as part of their celebrations they have collaborated with Rae Feather for this months box, a beautiful matt pink and grey box. Glossybox is a monthly subscription box which costs £10.00 (plus p&p) per month and 3, 6 & 12 monthly subscriptions are also available.
Five personalised beauty products are included each month which are normally sent wrapped in pink tissue paper with a black bow in the signature pink Glossybox (this month is a collector’s edition / collaboration). You can sign up through my referral link Glossyboxreferral and then just enter code AUGGIFTUK at checkout to get a free beauty goodie bag when you subscribe (valid to 31.08.16 or while stocks last).
Included in this months box is the usual product / beauty information card which also contains discount offers/codes, a beautiful zipped pouch and the following four products – I will do separate reviews on each product once I get a chance to try them properly:
- MUA Makeup Academy Professional – Hall of Fame – Full Size– £4.00– (this was the sneak peek this month – we were able to select the colour we preferred from four colour options, I chose the Hall of Fame – neutrals and grey shades – impressed already with colour pay out, especially for the price, although not sure how long lasting);
- MUDMASKY Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask – 20 ml (travel size) Full Size 60ml =£53 – (Never heard of this brand before and looking forward to trying this product, hoping for great results taking account of the price of the full size product);
- Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Body lotion – 30 ml (small travel size) Full Size 300ml £20 – (I have tried this product in the past as it has been included in a number of beauty boxes / gifts, it is a hydrating body lotion and leaves skin smooth and silky to the touch – however I feel the ginger fragrance slightly overpowers the other essential oils, bit too strong for me personally – also feel a larger travel size could have been included, for those who do like this fragrance );
- Spa To You Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager – Full Size – £6.99 – (another brand I am not familiar with – happy to see this included as I never tried a facial cleansing brush yet – always have been a little bit concerned about using them – however will definitely give this a go as states can be used with any cleanser and will let you know how I get on);
- and last but definitely not least;
- Rae Feather Mini Monogram Pochette– £20 – (love the inclusion of this zipped pouch this month – exclusively designed for Glossybox by Rae Feather to celebrate their birthday – cloth exterior and wipe clean interior – perfect for cleaning any spillages).
I am pleased with this months selection, three full size items, good selection of products, brands, including two new brands for me. I am looking forward to trying / using four of these products especially the eye shadow palette, pouch and mask but still hoping more makeup items will be included in next months box – the spoiler below is giving me high hopes already.
*SPOILER* – September Sneak Peek – states next month Glossybox are giving our lashes all they could desire with a collagen fuelled formula and hourglass shaped brush – the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara – (looks like it will be a deluxe sample size).
Thank you for looking and look forward to any comments you may have – if you have received this months box would love to know what you thought. If you are not already a follower would love you to follow my blog too – would mean a lot.
Best Wishes Liz x