When I seen that QVC UK were launching the Tili First Edition Beauty Box at a total cost of £20 all in (no additional postage charges) and saw the variety of brands, value of products included just had to get one. I received my box end of last week, impressed as always with the quick delivery from QVC.
The products came beautifully packaged in a light blue box with a pastel pink trim and pink paper / shredded paper. Included in the box were the following 8 products (counting the mousse and mini mitt as one item) and information card containing each of the products ingredients (although slightly disappointed product prices not included on card too)
- Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers –13.5ml – a sheer pink nude colour – love Essie nail polishes and colour does look beautiful but found takes a few coats to ensure no streakiness but a great everyday colour;
- Nexxus Nutritive Shampoo – 89ml – described as being enriched with a Caviar Complex, a hydrating shampoo that gives dry hair a thorough cleanse while delivering moisture from roots to tips – I have used this shampoo along with the conditioner below and love the feeling and smell of my hair afterwards, leaves my hair clean, shiny, soft and silky and hair smells of summer – I will definitely purchase the full size shampoo and conditioner;
- Nexxus Nutritive Conditioner – 89ml – described as being infused with pure elastin protein and a Caviar Complex, a restorative conditioner that helps to maintain your hair’s natural protective barrier to leave it feeling balanced and flexible – as above love this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo and will be repurchasing;
- Vita Liberata Phenomenal Mousse – 25ml and Mini Mitt – described as a fast-drying self-tanning mousse designed to last up to three weeks – have tried this product before and I find it is fast drying and personally found lasts one to two weeks, not my favourite self tanning product but still happy to use this.
- Elemis Smart Cleanse Micellar Water – 50ml – described as a lightweight cleansing water that removes make-up, dirt and impurities from the skin to leave your complexion looking radiant and feeling refreshed – I love Elemis products so was happy to see an Elemis product was also included in this box – found it did remove all makeup and left my skin refreshed but not sure about the radiant element yet but have only used it for a few days, so will see;
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold – 50ml – described as an overnight exfoliating formula to refresh and revitalise tired and dull skin, reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and minimise the appearance of pores – I have also used this product before and I do like it as feel it definitely gives a boost to the skin;
- Bareminerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion – 7.5ml – described as a lightweight, hybrid serum designed to help revitalise and protect your skin from environmental elements and leave it looking luminous – I received this size before as a free sample – please see my review here and also see how to get a free sample of this while stocks last;
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter – 6ml – described as a weightless primer which gives illuminating coverage, blurring the appearance of imperfections to create a flawless, dewy canvas – had never tried this product before and as I love a lot of Becca products was looking forward to trying this and although I found it did help to create an illuminated finish I am still not sure about helping the appearance of any imperfections.
I was / am impressed with this box because of the variety of products and brands included, value for money as worth over £55 based on ml cost (however you may be able to purchase items cheaper depending on if they are on offer / on sale etc.), quality of box and packaging. I would definitely recommended getting the box as a treat for yourself or as a gift as it is still available on QVCUK.com while stocks last. The second box is to launch in October 2016 and I have seen a sneak peek and I am v happy as the second box is to contain more makeup items.
If you have already received this box, would love to know your thoughts, are you thinking about getting the second box? Would love you to comment below and let me know.
Thank you for looking.
Best Wishes Liz x