I received my July My Little Box today – it is a Parisian based monthly subscription box which costs £14.95 (inclusive of p&p) per month. Each month My Little Box has a different theme and the box is always beautifully illustrated in line with that theme.
Included in this months box was the usual high quality glossy booklet, which I love reading, additional product information cards, the My Little Box cloth drawstring bag (which contains the three to four beauty / skincare products usually three – one of which is a My Little Box item), usually two accessory items and a beautiful card that can be framed. Included in this months box are:
- A Beautiful Passport Holder – Embossed with ‘Let’s Get Lost’ on the front and ‘My Little Box’ on the back – also comes in a gift envelope with a ribbon tie closure =£11; (perfect as the pattern reminds you of holiday times)
- A Stella & Dot Goldtone Bracelet – £18 – comes in a ‘Sunshine Suits You’ pink and cream drawer style gift box (beautiful bracelet with clasp closure and red tassel – perfect as I have a small wrist but may be a problem for those with a larger wrist size);
- My Little Box Apres Soleil / Aftersun Spray- 100ml – £10 – (it is a beautiful coconut scented body milk spray);
- Yves Rocher Coconut Eau De Toilette – 20 ml – £7 (again going with the coconut theme- if you love coconut you will be happy this month -a beautiful fresh summery coconut fragrance – good handbag size);
- Coco Rico Hand Cleansing Gel – 30 ml – 3 Euro – (a useful handbag size cleansing gel); and
- A Ojon Rare Blend Oil Moisture Therapy 2ml Sample– it is a 5 in 1 replenishing care for parched , dry hair – it is £30 for 45 ml (nice sample to be included – card advises that just one drop helps hydrate, smooth ends, soften strands, boost shine and reduce Frizz – I did apply one drop and although felt nice on my hair not greasy and appeared to tame some stray hairs too early to say how good this oil actually is)
I enjoy receiving My Little Box because it not only contains beauty / skincare products but also a variety of accessories e.g. included in past boxes have been a scarf, gloves, diary, cup, bangle, etc. I also love the box designs / illustrations which are always exquisite. Although I am v happy with the contents of this months box, which I think are v good and excellent value for money and I will use everything, in my opinion it is not quite as good as last months box which I loved, think the one makeup item sealed it for me – I have inserted a photo below of what I received in last month’s box. I am hoping I will receive more makeup up items in future boxes as recently there has been a lot of skincare items included. I would definitely recommend subscribing to this box as it is gives you something slightly different / contains a variety of items and is a lovely surprise each month.
Thank you for looking – any queries / comments please let me know and if you would like a separate review on any of the above products just let me know.
Best Wishes Liz x