Friday again, the weeks are flying past – been quiet again last two weeks as my ‘wordpress’ has been playing up, hopefully all sorted now.
Just wanted to let you know ASOS has released another new beauty box, the Skincare Ingredients Box.
The ‘new’ box is £12 and contains the following 5 items:
- Oh K! Firming Caffeine Body Mask: 12g – RRP £7 (currently £6.30)
- Lanolips Face Base Vitamin E Day Cream: 30ml – RRP for 60 ml is £20
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads: pack of 10 – RRP 28 pads is £15
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment: 15g – RRP 50g £44
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%: 30ml – RRP £10
Although is good value as personally not overly excited about the selection think will give it a miss this month especially as I just have so many products to use up. However if you are interested need to be quick as these boxes sell out pretty quickly.
If you are not a follower would love you to consider subscribing / following my blog and on instagram Beauty Fashion Chit Chat as well, would mean a lot.
Thank you – take care and have a lovely weekend.
Photo Credit: asos.com