I received the Fourth Edition of the Tili Beauty Box yesterday which is still available to purchase on QVCUK.com while stocks last. It costs £20 (free p&p), is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won’t be tied in to any future boxes.
This box contained the following 10 products:
- 1 x Alpha-H Liquid Rose Gold (50ml) – NEW (limited edition) – states this formula features the classic Liquid Gold glycolic acid base enriched with a host of aromatic botanicals, including rose, sacred lotus and orchid petal – looking forward to trying as states it is a gentler and calming version of the powerful resurfacing and brightening formula;
- 1 x OPI Fiji Collection Nail Polish (15ml) – from the new spring/summer 17 Fiji collection – I received Polly Want a Lacquer? (lavender colour) but you could receive this or one of the following: Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon (lilac-toned pastel pink), Polly Want a Lacquer? (lavender), I Can Never Hut Up (grey holographic shimmer), Suzi Without a Paddle (pastel blue), Two-timing the Zones (vibrant candy pink), Living On the Bula-vard! (coral red), Do You Sea What I Sea? (shimmering royal blue), or Is that a Spear in Your Pocket (teal); – I love majority of OPI nail polishes and like the colour I received but would have loved the grey holographic shimmer one but still happy this was included in the box;
- 1 x Vita Liberata 10 Minute Tan (20ml) – states: this self-tan lotion can be washed off after just 10 minutes, and develops into an odour-free and transfer-resistant natural, golden tan within four to six hours – have tried before and it is quite good, but I personally find it is not odour free however I have not found one yet that is completely odour free;
- 1 x Erno Laszlo Cleansing Oil and Cleansing Bar (15ml and 17g) – states: is a luxurious, premium double-cleanse regime designed to dislodge dirt, make-up and impurities to leave your skin feeling hydrated and soft, and looking refreshed and glowing. Sample sizes but perfect for taking with you if you are going on short breaks, have wanted to try this range for a while – I received the Firm version but you could receive this or the Hydrate version;
1 x It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream (4ml) in medium – I already have the full size of this product in Light and love it – see my earlier review here, great way to try this product, although a v small size, preferred if had been a bigger size, however useful for a weekend away – would love to see their concealer included in a future box;
- 1 x Julien Farel Vitamin Shampoo (50ml) and 1 x Julien Farel Vitamin Conditioner (50ml) – states perfect for weakened or damaged hair, anti-aging for your hair – never heard of this brand before, has a lovely refreshing fragrance and happy a set was included;
- 1 x Ultrasun Face SPF30 (25ml) – states is a lightweight once-a-day, fast-absorbing formula offers heavy-duty UVA and UVB protection while maintaining your skin’s moisture levels and reducing the appearance of wrinkles – Another one of my favourite brands and my favourite suncare brand;
- 1 x Benefit Roller Lash (3g) – perfect travel size and although not one of my favourite mascaras it is a good mascara and the one I prefer from the Benefit range;
- 1 x Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (30ml) complete with a muslin cloth – another one of my favourite products – see my earlier review here – love this cleanser and this is perfect travel size and v happy to see the muslin cloth included as well as they really need to be used together.
Have loved all the other Tili boxes I have received and although some of the products within this box are only small travel sizes (prefer more full sizes as I am sure we all do) I am still happy with this box not just because a great variety of brands, good value for money, high quality box with products beautifully packaged within but also because three of the items are already among my favourite products.
I definitely would recommend getting this box if you can and as you are purchasing from QVC you have a 30 day money back guarantee (although remember you need to pay for the return postage), however don’t think you will be returning it.
Love to hear if you have or are thinking of purchasing this beauty box.
Thank you – take care and have a lovely weekend – will have more posts up over the weekend.
Best Wishes Liz x