I received my ‘Fall 2016’ Box of Style end of last week. The Zoe Report Box of Style is a US seasonal box (4 boxes per year) which costs $100 per box and contains a variety of items (could be clothing, accessories, skincare, jewellery, makeup etc.). The contents of each seasonal box are different and contain around six items, one of which is a high value ‘hero’ item – could be item of clothing, jewellery, a bag etc. International shipping is available to the UK for a flat rate of $15 per box / shipment. (full details on subscription(s) / shipping can be found at http://boxofstyle.thezoereport.com/
- The ‘Hero’ Item – A gorgeous Donni Charm Colour Block Wonder Cape in Black and White = $197 – This is a beautiful soft cosy versatile piece – love it is in black and white, two of my favourite colours, I think it will suit everyone, is ageless and timeless, you could wear it over jeans and jumper, over a dress or even wrap around your neck as a cosy scarf, also can be worn with the wrap belt, cannot wait to wear it;
- A beautiful B-Low The Belt Gatsby Black Leather Wrap Belt = $105 – another beautiful piece, can be worn around the cape, double wrap in around the waist on a dress, jacket and also can be worn through belt loops on your trousers, skirt or jeans as tassle finish give it that extra detail;
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil = $24 – over the moon that two items from IT Cosmetics were included as this is a brand I have wanted to try but never got round to it till now – (however QVC UK have recently started stocking IT Cosmetics and I am now waiting on the makeup compact to arrive – will do a review on it too when I get a chance to try it) – Love the pencil on one side and brush on the other, tried it once and initial thoughts are that it filled in brows very well (dragged slightly when I first used it but improved after further usage) and brush great for tidying up the brows too – states is universal and when you lean heavier it does give a darker colour – looking forward to trying properly;
- IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain = $24 – I received the colour ‘Wine Berry Flush’ – which is a dark berry colour (maybe a variety of colours included in boxes as shows three different colours on the information card)- feels beautiful on the lips feels very hydrating, felt a v, v light tingling, left lips looking natural but healthier and colour did last really well, another item I want to try properly;
- Hollywood Fashion Secrets Lint Removing Sheets = $6 –great addition perfect to carry in your handbag when you need to remove and fluff, fallout;
- A Stunning Rachel Zoe Goldtone Tassle Bracelet = $95 – this is a beautiful stunning bracelet which comes in a black drawstring bag, it is from the Rachel Zoe collection, length is adjustable and I am over the moon that it fits me as I have a smaller wrist and find it difficult at times to find bracelets that fit without any adjustments – detail is exquisite and love the tassle charm detail, perfect to wear for any occasion, you could also could wear it stacked with other bracelets – think this will be a bracelet I will be reaching for and wearing a lot.
Thank you – take care.
Best Wishes Liz x