I received my July Cohorted box last week – it is a monthly ‘luxury’ subscription box which is currently one of the most expensive UK monthly beauty boxes at £35.00 (inclusive of p&p) per month, however total value of products are also of higher value. Each month usually 4 / 6 products (majority of which are usually from high end brands) come in a magnetic / ribbon tie closure black box with tissue and shredded paper.
Included in this months box was the usual Cohorted glossy booklet which contains details of products included within the box, additional information, a Zalando £10 discount voucher and the following products:
- Nars Monoi Body Glow 2 – 31 ml – £14.99– (it has a beautiful tropical / relaxing fragrance love the scent and a tiare flower is contained within the bottle);
- HD Brows Sculpt and Glow Palette– £45 – (a beautiful palette with built-in mirror with a beautiful creamy duo – a contouring balm and a highlighting balm – cannot wait to use properly);
- Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil – 30 ml – £10 (a handy size for travelling with a pump applicator, I like using cleansing oils so look forward to trying);
- The Vintage Company Blending Sponge – £5.95 (a light pink sponge – very similar shape and texture to the beauty blender sponge, so intrigued to see how well it applies makeup and lasts);
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Lipstick in ‘Envy’ – £20 – (I already have this lipstick in the same colour which I received in a different beauty box – however do not mind receiving another one as I love the consistency and colour, a beautiful creamy hydrating finish, a dark pink / burgundy colour which smells divine too – love this brand’s lip products and if you search online there are usually offers on); and
- Bellapierre Gel waterproof gel lip liner in ‘Cinnamon’ – £20 – (never tried before, it is a dark plum / burgundy colour which matches the above lipstick v well and is long lasting as well)
I am v happy with the contents of this months box, excellent value for money as total value of products is £115.94 – (although I know if I search online I may be able to get a number of the products for cheaper than the recommended retail price, however still v good value for the £35 paid for this box). I will use everything, cannot wait to try all the products properly and I am over the moon that I have only tried one of the products before. It is a beautiful ‘luxury’ treat for yourself or as a gift for someone else.
Thank you for looking – any queries / comments please let me know. Also would love to know if you received this box too and what you thought of it?
Best Wishes Liz x