I received my July Glossybox on Monday and only got opening it today – it is a monthly subscription box which costs £10.00 (plus p&p) per month and 3, 6 & 12 monthly subscriptions are also available. Five personalised beauty products are included each month which are normally sent wrapped in pink tissue paper with a black bow in the signature pink Glossybox (occasionally products are sent in limited edition / collaboration boxes). Currently you can get two boxes for £10 (plus p&p), the July Glossybox and a free surprise box (while stocks last). You can also sign up through my referral link Glossyboxreferral. Glossybox also occasionally have limited edition boxes available which you can purchase as a one off box (no subscription) – they have one currently available (while stocks last) for £24 (plus p&p) if you are interested.
I resisted the urge to have a sneak peek at the spoilers this month so was v pleased to see that all this months products were full size items. Also included in this months box is the usual product / beauty information card which also contains discount offers/codes, and the following five products – pictures / slide show below:
- UTAN Nourishing Night Cream (for a gradual even facial tan) -25ml – £12.50– (looking forward to trying this product as sounds very similar to the James Read facial tan product I currently use – although is says facial I also use it on my neck and bust and works well so will try the same with this product);
- Hawailan Tropic Lip Gloss in Island Berry SFP 25 –20ml =£6.99 – (looking forward to trying this properly but initial thoughts are it has a lovely not too overpowering fruity fragrance, is not sticky, leaves a nice sheen on the lips);
- Icona Milano Waterproof Emotion Allowed Black Mascara – 10 ml – £13.04 – (I have not heard of this brand so looking forward to using it. It is described as being water, sweat and humidity resistant making it a faultless choice for any occasion – hope it lives up to all these claims);
- Hairon De Tangling Brush – £6.99 – (another brand I am not familiar with, a summery colour and handy handbag size); and last but definitely not least
- Blank Canvas F20 Flat Brush– £11.99 – (yet again another brand I am not familiar with – Glossybox doing well this month – love this brush already, so soft but firm at the same time and the colour of the handy is absolutely gorgeous, cerise pink with slight metallic shimmer – cannot wait to use).
I am very pleased with this months selection, as all are full size items, great selection of products, brands, including three new brands for me. I am really looking forward to trying all these products especially the brush, mascara and lipgloss but still hoping to have even more makeup items in next months box.
*SPOILER* – As it is Glossybox fifth birthday next month, Glossybox are celebrating with a special collaboration with Rae Feather – the August box is also going to contain a MUA eyeshadow palette – those already subscribed are able to make their selection (choice of colours) by the 14th July otherwise Glossybox will make the choice for you based on your profile.
Thank you for looking – any queries / comments please let me know and if you would like a separate review on any of the above products just let me know.
Best Wishes Liz x