‘All Boxed Up ‘ Media is a supplier of promotional boxes / consumer offers and maybe one you are not aware of as I only became aware of their offers approximately a year ago through a promotional ‘Telegraph’ beauty offer. It is not a subscription service but has regular promotional offers available which include a variety of brands (skincare, makeup, haircare, fragrances etc.). Currently when you look at their site they only have two promotional offers available but this varies and once you sign up, order, you will be emailed when exclusive promotional offers are available which you can advantage off while stocks last. Delivery times vary and contents come in tissue paper in an outer cardboard box.
Therefore when details of this exclusive offer were emailed to me, I could not resist as it was £16.49 (inc p&p) for £109.50 worth of products and two of the items I had already tried and loved and the other three I was curious about so looked forward to trying. I ordered on the 29th June 2016 and received on 8th July so very quick delivery this time (sometimes despatch can be slow but any boxes I have ordered have always arrived).
Included were the following products (pictures / slide show below):- however no information cards / booklets are included but overview of products always included in the ‘All boxed Up’ email / online site:
- Polaar Instant Radiance Serum (Iceperfect) – 30ml (full size) – £44.99 – cannot wait to try this – only recently became aware of this brand;
- James Read Overnight Tan Sleep Mask Tan Face – 25 ml – £12.50 – this is a product I already own and love, leaves your skin with a natural tan and so easy to use;
- Percy & Reed No Fuss Flawlessness Dry Conditioner – 150ml (full size) – £12 – Although I personally do not like dry shampoos – intrigued to try this conditioner;
- Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick In Ruby – 3.5g (full size) – £20 – I already own this and love the consistency – so creamy and a beautiful colour – you can regularly find this range on special offer although I feel that Bellapierre are not given enough credit for the quality of their products, especially lipsticks and some of their eye shadows; and
- Bellapierre Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Ebony (full size) – £20 – my initial thoughts are good strong colour, easy to apply, slightly smudgeable.
Good variety / value of products for the price. I would definitely recommend keeping a look out on the All Boxed Up site as offers change pretty regularly (although some of the same products can be included in different offers).
Thank you for looking – any queries / comments please let me know and if you would like a separate review on any of the above products just let me know.
Best Wishes Liz x