I received my July Birchbox at the weekend – it is a monthly subscription box which costs £12.95 (inclusive of p&p) per month and 3, 6 & 12 monthly subscriptions are also available. Five personalised beauty treats are included each month and as this month’s box is in collaboration with Millie Mackintosh, a Full Size LOC x Millie Mackintosh Lip Pencil is included in every box. If you are interested, you can sign up through my referral link www.birchbox.co.uk/invite and you will receive £5 worth of Birchbox points and currently if you use the code BERRY at checkout you will receive a FREE full-size Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Eye Pencil in black (worth £13!) – while stocks last. (However please remember this may be sent separately).
Included in this months box is the usual product / beauty information booklet, a drawstring bag (which the products come in and I love as very handy to store items and to take with you on holidays / short breaks etc) and the following five products based on my profile – pictures / slide show below:
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Anti Frizz Primer 100ml (full size) – £9.99 – (there was a choice available this month, either the primer or a luxurious volume 7 day volume in-shower hair treatment – Birchbox emailed to ask preference – if you do not reply Birchbox will make the choice for you based on your profile);
- LOC x Millie Ultra Gloss Lip Pencil in Bohemian Rose– 2.5 g (full size) =£9;
- Elemis Hydra Nourish Night Cream – 15 ml (full size =£43 for 50 ml);
- Nails Inc Mini – 4ml (full size= £12 – £15 for 10 ml) – different shades – (although I do like receiving nail polishes I would have preferred another makeup item instead as have so many nail polishes at the moment); and
- Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask– 1 x mask 20 ml – (full size -£19.99 for 4)).
I love the box design this month and I am very pleased with this months selection although only two full size items still great value and a good mix of makeup, skincare and haircare products which I am happy to receive although in future boxes I am hoping I will receive more makeup up items .
Thank you for looking – any queries / comments please let me know and if you would like a separate review on any of the above products just let me know.
Best Wishes Liz x