Hope your week going well so far – just a short post to let you know you can now get the 2018 Summer Beauty In A Box worth over £135 for £15 when you spend £40 or over on clothing, beauty or home items at Marksandspencer.com, or in store, while stocks last.
States included in the box are the following items:
- 1x 12ml Leighton Denny she’s in fashion nail polish;
- 1x 50ml Nuxe Refreshing after-sun lotion;
- 1 x 5ml PUR fully charged mascara powdered by magnetic technology;
- 1x 100ml Ren Atlantic kelp and magnesium anti-fatigue body wash;
- 1x 30ml Origins Ginzing™ energy boosting gel moisturizer;
- 1x 15ml Prai AGELESS throat & décolletage crème;
- 1x 50ml Color Wow dream coat mini supernatural hair spray;
- 1x 7g Eos active pink grapefruit with SPF30;
- 1x 4.8g Ultrasun ultralip SPF30;
- 1x 75ml Percy & Reed ‘A walk in the rain’ shine & fragrance mist;
- 1x 40ml Philip Kingsley coconut breeze elasticizer pre-shampoo conditioning treatment;
- 1x 5ml This Works deep sleep pillow spray;
- 1x 30ml Autograph sheer radiance Eau de Parfum;
- 1x 6ml Autograph lasting colour intense liquid lipstick;
- 1x 15ml Formula absolute ultimate sleep cream;
- 1x Autograph Rainy day makeup bag.
Please see photo below of products in box and link here for full details.
If there are products you need, wanted to try, or have gifts you need to get – good time to get them if you can, while the beauty box is available – from past experience beauty boxes do not last long. I have ordered mine as needed to purchase few items anyway; including the Pur Eye polish as I am almost finished and wear it most days, so perfect timing.
Also remember to claim your cashback on any Marks and Spencer purchases – via my link here, if you are not already signed up for cashback (if you do use my link thank you in advance) or if you would like to see more details on ‘cashback’ please see my much earlier post here.
Hope you found this useful – welcome any comments you may have.
If you are not a follower would love you to subscribe / follow my blog too would mean a lot.
Will have more posts up tomorrow and over the weekend.
Best Wishes Liz x
Insert photo – Credit Marksandspencer.com