Although there are so many great beauty box offers available online at the moment I wanted to let you know about the latest Limited Edition Latest in Beauty Collection beauty box which is now available to purchase while stocks last – The latest Harper’s Bazaar Beauty Box, Spring/Summer 2018 beauty edit that costs £50 but is worth £224 and is a one off purchase, so no subscription required (although you do get a £5 discount code to use off this box if you are). I love the selection of brands, high quality items they have included again this time.
The following 11 items are included in the box:
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant – 75g FULL SIZE;
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Day Cream – 15ml Travel Size;
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder – 4g FULL SIZE; RRP £22
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix + – 100ml FULL SIZE; RRP£19
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair – 100ml FULL SIZE; RRP £24
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Black Mascara – 8.5g FULL SIZE;
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Essence – 50ml Travel Size;
- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask – 15ml Travel Size;
- Alpha H Liquid Gold – 50ml Travel Size;
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – 30ml Travel Size; and
- Shavata Complimentary Brow-Shape Gift Card.
A great box, love the selection of items and v happy to see so many products I already like included. I was especially delighted to see FULL SIZEs of the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ and the Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair included as RRP for all 3 would be £65 so saving money already and getting so many other products included as well – excellent value.
I definitely would recommend checking out this box and the other options available while stocks last. The other boxes are good value as well and all the boxes would be perfect as beautiful pampering treats for yourself or as gifts as well. As I have said before could also separate contents of box into a number of smaller gifts as well.
Currently if you are a subscriber and use the code HB5OFF you will get £5 off this box, as a subscriber you also get FREE SHIPPING on all collection boxes – if not a subscriber and you use the code HBFD you will get FREE SHIPPING on this box.
Latest in Beauty also have a monthly beauty subscription ‘Build Your Own Box’ which you can sign up to as well and is worth checking out – you can see my earlier post here for more details. There are a mixture of full size and travel size beauty products you can select from. As you would expect some products, especially full size items, sell out pretty quickly, however selection of products is updated / refreshed on a regular basis.
Hope you found this helpful and would love to hear your thoughts if you have, or are thinking of purchasing this or any other of the current ‘collection’ boxes.
If you are not already a follower would love you to follow my blog too – would mean a lot.
Thank you – take care.
Best Wishes Liz x
Credit: Photo insert Latestinbeauty.com