I was delighted a few months back to v kindly receive four products from Modern Apothecary to try *(PR sample); the Maison Apothecare Gel Cleanser, Brightening Facial Serum, Day Lotion and Brightening Night Facial Oil. I had never tried anything from this range before but had admired the packaging online so was delighted to get the opportunity to try – you can find out more details about the range here. I had tried all products for a short period and took a break then tried again to see if results were the same – they were.
Love the packaging of all, it is sleek, practical but still vintage looking – they look good wherever you store them.
Described as from nature and all natural:
- Gentle gel cleanser used best at night-time to remove make up without any harsh chemicals;
- Works great with facial cleansing devices;
- Great for normal to oily skin;
- Will leave skin feeling soft and hydrated;
- Purifies pores while protecting the skin’s natural moisture barrier; and
- Blend of ingredients contains sea buckthorn oil, coconut, green tea extract and vitamin E oil.
- This light and nourishing moisturiser is perfect for morning use and helps to prevent moisture loss throughout the day;
- Our plant derived lotion is great for all skin types including sensitive and mature skin;
- Helps improve skin texture and clarity, the natural way; and
- Our blend of natural ingredients – Vitamin E oil, hemp seed oil, grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil, shea butter, aloe leaf extract, Japanese green tea extract, Rose essential oil and rosemary essential oil – wow, will enhance any type of skin.
- Use on both the neck and face;
- Fast absorbing serum is great for night-time use;
- Acts as an exfoliator and will help remove dead skin cells and help to resurface your skin; and
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Heal, soothe and replenish your skin;
- This miracle oil won’t leave your face feeling greasy but hydrated and moisturised. It can be used on all types of skin and helps with texture and uneven skin tone Wake up and the work will have been done all whilst you were fast asleep; and
- Blend of jojoba seed oil, sea buckthorn oil, neroli flower oil and Vitamin E oil.
Top is the magical day lotion, next brightening facial serum, night brightening facial oil and then last is the gel cleanser.
Although I enjoyed using all the products, results good and would consider purchasing the Magical Day Lotion, overall the products are quite expensive, particularly the Brightening Night Facial Oil compared to similar products I already use and love and achieve the same or slightly better results with (cleanser). However as they are good products, I did enjoy using them and they are still not as expensive as similar products from other brands, would still recommend checking out the range of products for yourself especially if you have not yet managed to get the results you want from similar products.
You can check out, see more from the Modern Apothecary / Maison Apothecare range via the link here.
Look forward to any comments you may have. Have you tried any products from this range before?
If you are not already a follower would love you to follow my blog too – would mean a lot. Will have more posts up later today or tomorrow.
Thank you – take care and hope you have a great week.
Best Wishes Liz x