I was delighted recently to v kindly receive four Seoulista Beauty ‘Instant Facial’ Sheet Masks (RRP £7.99 each) to try *(PR sample). I had never heard about the range so was intrigued – you can find out more details here.
States, Seoulista Beauty Instant Facials are free from parabens, mineral oil, sulphates and artificial colours. Each packet contains one face mask and as usual you cleanse your face thoroughly first, then you are advised to remove face mask from packaging, unfold, and peel off protective film. Press the mask to your face and peel off the outer layer (this is the same for all the masks with the exception of the charcoal one, no backing to remove, a cloth style mask), then smooth to fit facial contours. Allow the serum to infuse for 20 minutes before removing. Do not wash off. Smooth the remaining serum into the skin.
I am going to let you know the results I got with each mask underneath each one – however going to include a full summary at bottom of what I actual thought of the masks themselves.
- Naturally derived coconut mask infused with vitamin C & AHA’s;
- exfoliates & hydrates the skin;
- contains antioxidants to fade & repair dark spots & pigmentation; and
- correct & brightens your skin tone
- Naturally derived coconut mask infused with hyaluronic acid;
- intensely hydrating & instantly plumping;
- contains antioxidants to defend against ageing; and
- improves skin elasticity, smoothness & radiance.
- Naturally derived coconut mask infused with witch hazel and eucalyptus leaf;
- perfect for minor breakouts;
- irritation & redness;
- cools, hydrates & balances skin; and
- helps to minimise large pores.
- Naturally derived bamboo mask infused with charcoal & volcanic ash;
- frees skin from toxins & impurities;
- rich in minerals to deep cleanse & hydrate the skin;
- helps to refine skin & minimise pore size.
There was a slight fragrance of all of the masks but none were overpowering, there is a lot of serum on the masks & inside the packet which is great but makes it quite difficult to remove the backing prior to and after applying the mask to your face. Mask does smooth down ok and fits quite well but not just as good a fit as some other sheet masks I have tried, (this was the same for all the masks with the exception of the charcoal one). I preferred the charcoal mask on my skin as felt more comfortable and could have left on longer period of time, the other three I was happy when it was time to remove them as just could not relax the same with them.
For each mask it states not to wash off smooth remaining serum into skin and wait 30 minutes before applying makeup – however for me personally this was not possible skin still felt too tacky uncomfortable for applying makeup over. I found it better and would recommend applying any of the masks in the evening prior to bed and then you can just smooth any remaining serum into the skin and let it work overnight and rinse off in the morning again.
Although I enjoyed trying all the masks, they are reasonably priced, perfect for travelling and would recommend trying for yourself there are only two of them I would definitely go out and purchase now, the Charcoal & the Super Hydration but that is just personal choice so you may prefer one of the others more.
Look forward to any comments you may have. If you are not already a follower would love you to follow my blog too – would mean a lot. Will have more posts up over the weekend.
Thank you – take care and hope you have a great weekend.
Best Wishes Liz x