Hope you all had a good weekend.
YOU Beauty box shortlist time again and the August theme is ‘The Sumptuous Spa’ edit and selection as always will be available on the first of the month – 1st August 2017 from 7 am – for details on how to subscribe / different plans which start from £6.95 please see my previous post here.
As the edit name suggests the shortlist / products below you can choose from are either bath, body or skincare products with a duo pencil sharpener also among the selection:
- L’Occitane Jasmin & Bergamote Shower Gel 30ml;
- Roger & Gallet Sobert Dynamisant Gingembre Rouge & Fresh Fragrant Water Gingembre Rouge Duo 50ml & 1.5ml;
- Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Body Cream 40ml;
- SenSpa Sleep Therapy Bath Soak 50ml;
- Sanctuary Ultimate Cleansing Oil 50ml;
- Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator 15ml;
- Comfort Zone Sublime Skin Essence 5ml;
- Kneipp Devil’s Claw Back Comfort 20ml;
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Duo Pencil Sharpener Full Size;
- 111SKIN Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask 23ml;
- Sancturary Ultimate Salt Scrub Sachet 60g.
Extra August Treat for all subscibers – philosophy purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser 6ml
Gold members only will also receive a FREE 50ml Roger & Gallet Lait Sorbet with Orange Extract.
Unfortunately my dream of a full selection of makeup items to choose from has still to be realised, not even one makeup item included this month (though technically the sharpener is a makeup accessory). Although there is one product within the selection that I am v happy to see included, the 111SKIN Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask 23ml as I have tried this mask before and although think it is good the RRP OF £20 has put me off purchasing it by itself. Once again box is excellent value when you take the price of the mask alone but initially finding it difficult to decide what other products I really would like as not overly excited about the rest of the selection.
As a YOU Beauty box member you are entitled to choose between two to four samples from the YOU Beauty Box shortlist each month, depending on which price plan you are on – Gold Plan (four samples).
Photos below of what I chose/received in my July box. Still to try most of the products but if you would like a separate review on any of the items please let me know.
Look forward to any comments you may have – love to know what you think of the August shortlist. If you are not already a follower would love you to follow my blog too – would mean a lot.
Hope you all have a good week.
Thank you – take care.
Best Wishes Liz x
Insert – credit YOU Beauty box.