Time once again for the YOU Beauty box shortlist – the July theme is ‘Come Fly with Me’ edit and selection as always will be available on the first of the month – 1st July 2017 from 7 am – for details on how to subscribe / different plans which start from £6.95 please see my previous post here.
Shortlist / Products you can choose from:
- The Body Shop Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil 7ml;
- Physicool Cooling Mist 35ml;
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Jolly Jade, 14.7ml;
- Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water 200ml;
- Hawaiian Tropic™ Silk Hydration Air Soft Face SPF30 50ml;
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask 10ml;
- Green People Age Defy+ 24 Hr Brightening 10ml;
- Aromatherapy Associates Support Breathe Bath & Shower Oil 3ml;
- Bohemian Chic Minerals Pretty in Pink Eyeshadow 1g;
- skinChemists Aqua Repair Facial Serum 30ml;
- Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring True Black, 3 per pack;
- Salon Science Aqua Cacteen HYDRASOOTHE™ Cooling Spray 150ml;
- The English Soap Company Vintage Rose Rich Shea Butter Soap 200g; and
- The English Soap Company Jasmine Rich Shea Butter Soap 200g
Extra July Treats – OMS Skincare Sublime Enzyme – Exfoliate & Resurface Mask 3ml
Gold members only will also receive a FREE 50ml St.Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower.
Once again initially not overly excited about the choice of products, mainly because only one makeup item included – would love a month where the majority of items are makeup items, I can dream – however when I took a further look at the products there are a few I have not tried before including the Skin Chemist Aqua Repair Serum (30ml) which when I checked is selling for £60 on their site at the moment (if it is the exact same product, seems to be) so not quite as disappointed with selection now, and as always still v good value for money.
As a YOU Beauty box member you are entitled to choose between two to four samples from the YOU Beauty Box shortlist each month, depending on which price plan you are on – Gold Plan (four samples).
Photos below of what I chose/received in my June box – still to try most of the products, although have tried the Nails Inc Nail Polish and love it lovely reflective colour – if you would like a separate review on any of the items please let me know.
Hope you all have a good weekend – will have more posts up over the weekend as well.
Thank you – take care.
Best Wishes Liz x
Inserts – credit YOU Beauty box.