Magazine freebies this month so far – I have also included details of what free gifts are available if you are considering subscribing as well:
- ELLE = £4.10 – Free Benefit Dew the Hoola Soft Matt liquid Bronzer for Face 5.0 ml – worth £9.95.
- Subscribe to Elle for £10.00 for 6 issues by Direct Debit (DD) – free Benefit They’re Real Mascara worth £19.50, plus new Benefit Firm it Up Eye Serum and mini Benefit Dream Screen with subscription – (see photos above for details) states for first 1000 subscribers however usually an offer on so if this particular offer has finished just check online.
GOOD HOUSEKEEPING = £4.20 – Free Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo and Conditioner for Dull Dry Hair – 50 ml each ( perfect travel sizes) and a sample sachet (5ml) of Palmers Cocoa Butter included in Magazine.
- Subscribe to Good Housekeeping for £9.99 for 6 issues by Direct Debit (DD)– free Ole Henriksen’s Pure Youth Activating Oil (30ml) worth £47.00 with subscription – (please see photo above for details).
- INSTYLE = £3.99 (normal price but the offer I got was £6 for two copies) – Choice of one of 3 free Balance Me Products, either a Lip balm worth £8, super toning body polish – 50ml worth £10 or a pure skin face wash worth – 50ml worth £10 (perfect travel sizes) and sample sachets of Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion (10ml), Clarins Perfecting Touch (1.5ml) and a paper swatch of the New Gucci Bamboo fragrance included in each Magazine as well. I bought two magazines because of the offer on at Asda, 2 copies for £6, as I wanted to try both products – will do a review on them when I get a chance to try them too. Only issue is I currently could only find this offer available at ASDA.
- Subscribe to InStyle for £18.99 for 12 issues by Direct Debit (DD)– free Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate (30ml) and Bouncy Sleeping Mask (90ml) worth £49.00 with subscription – (please see photo below for details).
As advised last month will update this post when I see additional magazine freebies this month or when relevant offers become available. (just a reminder again that magazines always dated month in advance i.e. you get the September issue in August).
Hope this helps – any comments / queries please let me know. Would also love you to comment if you have / or are thinking about getting any of these magazines or subscribing.
Thank you for looking
Best Wishes Liz x