Just wanted to let you know the Lookfantastic Limited Edition ‘Beauty Egg Collection’ 2018 box, which costs £65 (worth over £200), is now available, while stocks last.
The ‘Beauty Egg Collection’ box contains seven individually packaged eggs and Lookfantastic states that ‘This limited edition collection is filled with skincare, haircare, bodycare and cosmetics from some of your favourite brands, each individually packaged in their own metallic Easter Egg’.
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (50ml) and Professional Cleansing Cloth;
- Kérastase Aura Botanica Shampoo and Conditioner (80ml and 75ml);
- Pixi Rose Tonic (100ml);
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel (50ml full-size);
- Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturiser (50ml full-size) RRP £85 so RRP alone for this one product is £20 more than the cost of the box;
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse (50ml full-size); and a
- Illamasqua Beyond Veil (30ml full-size).
As last year I think this is a fantastic idea and lovely gift for someone or treat for yourself for Easter. You could also split up as gifts and keep one or more for yourself. However if you are interested I would recommend purchasing as soon as possible as think will sell out pretty quickly. Link here to see more details/purchase.
Only one slight downside you do not seem to be able to use any discount, free gifts codes with this item but if you decide to purchase remember to claim cash back on your purchase – if not signed up already to TopCashback.co.uk please consider using my link here if signing up, thank you in advance if you do.
*Inserts – Credit Lookfantastic.com