I received my Feelunique’s Pick ‘N’ Mix selection below during the week. As advised before you can pick five ‘free’ samples from a selection of samples available while stocks last (one selection of samples per month) – you are charged £3.95 for shipping and handling fees although you can redeem this against any future order (excluding Pick ‘n’ Mix) via a £3.95 gift voucher you receive in your follow-up email.
It was approximately 6 weeks from my last selection as did not get finalising my choice quickly enough so had missed out on a number of samples I had wanted to try but still happy with the samples I got below (but as always would love more makeup samples to choose from) :
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (5g jar) – I have used this product before and think it is quite good, enjoy using it but just not my favourite cleansing balm- However love it is a jar sample so perfect to take with you if going away for a night or two;
- Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream (5ml jar) – really looking forward to trying this cream, lovely creamy texture with a light fragrance, a good size sample and in a jar as well;
- Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica Youth Regenerating Cream (3g sachet) – the only sachet sample I selected this month – love trying all Kiehl’s products and as this is one I have never tried yet, decided to get it;
- Isadora Multi Vitamin Gloss in 37 ‘Fruit Cocktail’ (2ml) – multi vitamin antioxidant lip gloss – feels comfortable on the lips and perfect size for the handbag – (other choices still available at the moment);
- Bioderma Creme Reparatrice Apaisante (5ml tube) – never tried this before either but as it states it is a soothing repairing cream, thought it was a perfect product to try as also states, restores relieves and purifies.
Happy with my selection this month, maybe not my favourite to date but will definitely continue to use the Pick ‘N’ Mix as and when I see samples I want to try or already love. Remember the more generous sample sizes / make up samples go quickly but as long as you regularly look through the sample choice you should always see something you want to try. I also love that the service is not tied to a subscription.
I highly recommend trying it for yourself as a great way to try products for ‘free’ prior to purchasing especially if you make a future purchase through Feelunique to enable you to redeem your £3.95 gift voucher(the charge for shipping & handling fees) (if new to Feelunique you can use my code here to get £10 off your first order with a £30 minimum spend).
Look forward to any comments you may have – would love to hear if you have used the Pick ‘N’ Mix service already, what you thought of it?
If not already a follower would love you to follow my blog too – would mean a lot.
Thank you – take care.
Best Wishes Liz x