Our feet is one of the parts of the body we sometimes forget about especially in the Wintertime. However I feel when our feet are ‘happy’ and well looked after it helps our well-being so much. Therefore a hero product for me that helps me maintain and look after my feet is the Margaret Dabbs London Foot Hygiene Cream.
I first tried the Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream approximately two years ago and now cannot be without it – full size is £20 for 100gm / 3.38 fl.oz, although states is a cream is has more a balm consistency, it comes in a screw top jar with a plastic spatula included in the exterior box. It has an antiseptic / hygienic type fragrance which I personally do not mind as it is not too overpowering.
Described as a multi tasking / functional Foot Hygiene Cream which helps relieve symptoms of sore, dry, blistered skin and discoloured nails. A perfect hygiene measure for sports and sweat prone feet. Rich in Emu Oil to promote skin renewal and pure Tea Tree Oil, for its natural anti fungal and antibacterial qualities, it’s perfect for daily use to keep feet looking fit, protected and healthy.
States as being best for the following:
- For those who are sporty.
- Those who suffer from sweat prone feet and odour.
- Sufferers of Athletes Foot.
- Sufferers of Verrucas.
- Those who wish to maintain good healthy, hygienic feet.
- Is very low in irritability and is therefore suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Suitable for men and women
You are advised to warm a small amount of Margaret Dabbs foot hygiene cream in the hand and apply all over the feet and nails. Use daily for a two-week period and as necessary thereafter to help combat any further flare-ups. I apply as advised and you only need to use a small amount for each foot, when you warm it between your hands it turns into an oil type consistency which is so easy to apply / massage into your feet, between your toes, on and around your nails.
I usually leave a few minutes to soak in if wearing footwear with bare feet as it is oily / leaves slight residue until it sinks in or if putting on socks I put on my socks straight away and if at night I apply just before I get into bed and rub any residue onto my hands / nails as I find it is great for them too. The balm / cream leaves your feet refreshed, hydrated and smooth and used on a regular basis it helps to keep your feet maintained with no dry or cracked skin. It is also excellent for anyone with Athlete’s foot or sweaty feet – helps with odour too. It is also perfect for using to massage a partner’s / family member / friends etc. or your own feet.
I always repurchase this product and highly recommend to everyone, no matter what your concern is. However as always I look out for the best offers available when purchasing and have included two offers below that are currently available but as always shop around online or in store for best offers before purchasing – hope this helps.
- SPACENK UK: –currently £20 – however you can select three free samples at checkout and currently if this is your first order and you use my referral code here you get £10 and free shipping with any order £40 or more, just use the code at checkout e.g. you could purchase two of the hygiene creams if you wanted and with the £10 off would only be £30 with free shipping and three free samples;
- FEELUNIQUE: – use code nceaku for 10% of selected items and two free samples when you spend £30 – if discount code finished always search for a new one before purchasing.
Thank you for looking and look forward to any comments you may have – if you are not already a follower would love you to follow my blog too – would mean a lot.
Best Wishes Liz x