Just wanted to let you know the 2017 YOU Beauty Advent Calendar is now available to purchase on the Latest In Beauty Site for £60 – contains 24 beauty products and brand offers which are worth over £230 – please see link here for full details (you can also pre-order via MailShop.co.uk as well).
Inside the Calendar you will find the following products:
- Makeup Revolution, Pro Looks Palette Stripped and Bare, 13g
- Ciaté, Travel Size Wonderwand Gel Kohl Liner, 0.8g
- Browcote, Waterproof Brow Sealer, 4ml
- Look Good Feel Better, Angled Blending Brush, Full size
- Nip+Fab, Travel Palette Light/ Medium, 12g
- Leighton Denny Expert Nails, Nail Polish in Vixen, 12ml
- Kitsch, Diamond Metal Bobby Pins, 3 per pack
- Charles Worthington, Moisture Seal Takeaway Shampoo and Conditioner, 2x75ml
- Oribe, Dry Texturizing Spray, 37ml
- Moroccanoil, Intense Hydrating Mask, 75ml;
- bareMinerals®, SKINLONGEVITY™ Vital Power Infusion, 7.5ml
- Rodial, Dragon and Blood Eye Mask, 5ml 1 mask
- Dr.Organic, Snail Gel Eye Serum,15ml
- Gatineau, Gentle Silk Cleanser, 50ml
- SportFX, Makeup Setting Mist, 30ml
- Sukin, Hydrating Mist Toner Spray, 50ml
- The Organic Pharmacy, Lip and Eye Cream, 10ml
- REN Skincare, Keep Young and; Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot, 10ml
- MONUSKIN Professional Skincare, Illuminating Primer SPF15, 30ml
- Skinfix, Hand Repair Cream, 30ml
- ESPA, Restorative Body Oil and 15 Gift Card, 15ml
- Janina, Ultra White Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste, 10ml
- This Works™, Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, 5ml
- The White Company, Cassis Mini Home Spray, 15ml.
The YOU Beauty Advent Calendar is always great value and this years is no different. I have got all the previous years and have given them as gifts as well and everyone has loved them. Although I am not overly excited with this years products mainly because I already have a number of the items and there is not enough makeup items for me personally still thinking about getting as gifts as know they would be gratefully received.
Also remember to claim your cashback on any Latest In Beauty orders – via my link here, (thank you in advance if you do) if you are not already signed up for cashback or if you would like to see more details on ‘cashback’ please see my earlier post here.
Hope you found this useful – welcome any comments you may have. Are you thinking about getting as a treat for yourself or as a gift?
If you are not a follower would love you to subscribe / follow my blog too would mean a lot.
Thank you – take care and hope you all have a great weekend.
Best Wishes Liz x